July 15 - My Life's Spiritual Honor and Duty

Like Paul, do I feel indebted to Christ regarding every unsaved soul? Paul was so sold out for Christ, that sharing His message with others was his constant focus. This devotion was so convicting.

One thing I know that happens in my own life is that I have a stronger commitment to share Christ when I am on a mission journey. Of course that is our goal when we are on our journey, but what about the majority of my days that are spent right here?

I like O.C.'s words here. He says, "Every tiny bit of my life that has value I owe to the redemption of Jesus Christ. Am I doing anything to enable Him to bring His redemption into evident reality in the lives of others?"

1 comment:

Terry Munz said...

How far short I fall when it comes to boldness to share Christ. I can talk about Him all day long to other believers, but when it comes to the lost, I am oh so weak. I can only ask that the Spirit of God will work in me this sense of indebtedness that O.C. points out that the apostle Paul lived out.