Sometimes waves of fear threaten to engulf me. It could be bad medical news, scary stuff on the TV, fear of what others think, etc. etc. At those times, I have to really claim and cling to all His promises. He WILL be with me. I don't know how non-believers get through life without such assurance. Proverbs 3:25 hits it when it says "Do not be afraid of sudden fear".
What shakes your trust the most? Is it fear of catastrophic stuff or more of the day-to-day drudgery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fear seems to strike any time and any where! I can think of fears that I have encountered during the emergencies as well as the day to day drudgery. What matters most to me is that I have found the Lord to be sufficient when health fails, loved ones die and dreams do not materialize. Only the joy of the Lord is our true and lasting strength and in maintaining this relationship, this joy of KNOWING HIM, the fears that come with both drudgery and catastrophies don't have the same impact.
Post a Comment